Saturday, November 19, 2005

A few more random pics for any punter that's interested.

A view of some typical houses with partially shrouded mountains in the background:



Water sumo in the summer:



A picture we took last weekend at a dam on the island, you can get an idea of the status of my doo:



Caroline as a 'Shrine hund':



Last weekend at the Kodo Concert:


Aikawa festival:


Here's a picture of an aerial picture of one of the Junior High Schools that I work in. Believe it or not this school has 19 students. The facilities that they have is unbelievable:

2 comments:

Graeme said...

Hey m8, whats with the hairdo? I know I've got a cheek to talk, but come on, don't they have hair dressers in Japan? G.

Cam said...

That's the latest style over here. Beckham's hair scouts have been watching me in action. You'll see him sport this abomination soon enough.