Monday, July 24, 2006

And now for somewhere completely different

Take a squint at how these long brushes have been comically piled up outside the men's toilet at my base school. I couldn't resist taking a picture, before using one of course. When in Rome, up Pompei, or something.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Long grow the bog brushes oh!


Check out the best bag of Doritos that I've seen in a while (I'm always on the lookout for a well designed bag of Doritos). These Doritos were actually black and weren't that hot that you can be used as a garden fork. Check out the back for a chuckle, it would appear that these Doritos are popular with hobos too. I'm glad I didn't get caught scanning this stuff in at school.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Man turns into garden fork hot.



Back



Last but not least, this actually says Okesa in Japanese, which is the name of a local dance I think.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
British Home Stores always goes where Markies won't.


Email in any captions and I'll post the best.