Sunday, June 10, 2007

The meaning of success and the tree within

DSC04202
The meaning of success formed in
fake fur, mule style colonel's
on tatami.

I've been a busy bee lately and therefore been a bit of a slacker on the blog. I'm a slogger. As I was discussing with a fellow Niigata blogger and soccer team mate, Martin, blogging is a catch 22. If you're doing stuff you have no time to tell anyone about the interesting things you've been up to. When you've got nothing to do you blog about nothing. I've maybe just summed up blogging in a sentence there. I suppose, like everything on this planet, including most importantly seesaws, it's a balance.

The picture above will take you to some of our pics. There's a couple of my drive to my main school, including the tree within and some around my school with newly planted rice paddies.

No comments: