Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Bongo friendee muzak extravaganza


A fine selection of Japanese muzak, part deux...

Check out the first classy installment here.
Japanese music isn't my cup of tea, it's muzak however rocks my supermarket world.


In other news, when we were driving to dinner this evening I realised we were following a Friendee.

DSC04669
On first appearance, a common or garden Friendee...

As we got closer my excitement red lined from mildly amused, stupified drooling, to raging bull crap mental as I realised we were trailing the elusive Bongo Friendee. The most defiant, shy giant of the people carrying vehicle class. This is the Gaint Panda with Big Feet (the beast not the pick up) of family motoring.

The bugger tried to get away too.

DSC04670
Friendee, not so friendee, trying to scarper along Sado High Street...

I got the pecker though. They had a case of Tab Clear in the back, who'd have thought it!

DSC04673
Bongo Friendee

No comments: